[p2pu-dev] problem with registering

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 13:28:07 UTC 2011

Hi Marcia,

Sometimes if the browser does not support the rich text editor we are
using at p2pu you can fill out the answers by clicking the HTML button
(http://p2pu.lighthouseapp.com/projects/71002/tickets/372-problems-with-mobile-ux-on-newp2puorg).
Please let me know if that is the case, and if you have screenshots
you can upload them at the previous link.

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel