[p2pu-dev] Error with latest pull

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 14:00:38 UTC 2011

sudo apt-get install python-m2crypto
pip install tender_multipass==0.2.1

You will not be able to use the --no-site-packages option of the
virtualenvs if you want to install python-m2crypto with apt-get. You
also have the alternative of installing it from
http://chandlerproject.org/Projects/MeTooCrypto or
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/M2Crypto

Those are the dependencies needed for single sign on with help.p2pu.org.

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel