[p2pu-dev] does somebody remember which was the mail thread in which we got feedback about the main content of the home page?

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 15:38:12 UTC 2011

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 5:03 PM, Arlton Lowry <arltonlowry at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, there was some feedback about the badges looking too much like buttons, so I added some arrows to indicate a progression. Let me know if you feel that fixes the problem, or if we need to explore additional options.
>
> I think there was also talk of adding faces to the homepage, but we could launch it like it currently is and then add them later?
>
> I realize that you probably already know this, but the smaller call-to-action box at the very top of the page shouldn't be present on the homepage. The larger CTA is the only one that should be present.

Right now it is only on the groups/courses/challenges home pages.

> This reminds me - I noticed that you didn't include the logos for where we have received praise in the CTA box in this latest release - are you planning on adding them, or is there a problem?

Which logos? The press icons? Thought that we go negative feedback about them.

I am +1 to dedicating a bit more of time to the home page an talking
about it on the workshop. It is the first page people will see when
coming to p2pu so I think we should try to improve it as much as
possible.

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel