[p2pu-dev] does somebody remember which was the mail thread in which we got feedback about the main content of the home page?

Arlton Lowry arltonlowry at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 21:03:35 UTC 2011

Yeah, there was some feedback about the badges looking too much like buttons, so I added some arrows to indicate a progression. Let me know if you feel that fixes the problem, or if we need to explore additional options.

I think there was also talk of adding faces to the homepage, but we could launch it like it currently is and then add them later?

I realize that you probably already know this, but the smaller call-to-action box at the very top of the page shouldn't be present on the homepage. The larger CTA is the only one that should be present.

This reminds me - I noticed that you didn't include the logos for where we have received praise in the CTA box in this latest release - are you planning on adding them, or is there a problem?