[p2pu-dev] [p2pu-community] Re: Embedding Kahn Academy and Connexions Course Materials Using API

Kathi Fletcher kef at rice.edu
Wed Oct 26 04:12:06 UTC 2011

I am keen to participate in these discussions about API's and remixability
of this content. I am subscribed on the list with my rice address, but am
now working on publishing API's for OER through a Shuttleworth Foundation
fellowship.  -- Kathi

Katherine Fletcher
Email: kef at rice.edu Twitter: kefletcher
<http://www.twitter.com/kefletcher> Blog: