[p2pu-dev] interesting project - oer glue

Nadeem Shabir ns at talis.com
Wed Oct 26 07:08:55 UTC 2011

Dan,
Completely agree with your assessment. Much of the work I'm doing at the
moment at Talis occupies a similar space as OER Glue. Like you, Dan, i'm not
at all convinced by the current thinking around LMS technologies and the
supposed portability of SCORM. It's nice to see someone else following an
approach that feels "of the web".

Philipp,
I'm particularly interested in trying to understand how this fits in with "*an
open lab would let us leverage the curiosity of our community to extend to
more tools and content*". I have some thoughts around that but need to make
them coherent.

I think from P2PU perspective there's a great deal we could potentially do
with OER Glue