[p2pu-dev] [p2pu-community] Re: Embedding Kahn Academy and Connexions Course Materials Using API

John Britton john at p2pu.org
Tue Oct 25 11:26:37 UTC 2011

(moving community to bcc)

I think it's best to keep technical discussions like this to the dev list. I
think the others on the dev list are open to bouncing API integration ideas
around here so long as we keep the discussions positive and productive.

I've started another thread on the dev list called "P2PU Primitives." Let's
brainstorm the minimum set of primitives that make up P2PU, ideally the
things that we'd like to expose in an API for developers to build their own
learning experiences.

>From there I think we can start to talk about a plugin architecture and
more.
--