[p2pu-dev] Issues when exploring P2PU

John Britton john at p2pu.org
Wed Oct 19 13:10:27 UTC 2011

Collecting feedback like this and making sure it is taken into consideration
is my responsibility.

In short, yes, we are tracking these things. But I don't think my system is
very good yet. I have a folder on my desktop called "p2pu notes by other
people" including one summarizing Nicholas's feedback. I'm trying to think
of the best way to put all of this online and I'm open to suggestions.

Simplest way is to create (yet another) etherpad.

Cheers,
John Britton
--
contact info: