[p2pu-dev] Creating a Promotional Schedule for P2PU

Nadeem Shabir ns at talis.com
Wed Oct 19 06:13:40 UTC 2011

All that sounds really great, and I think will help us promote courses and
content peers are creating.

How about this for an additional idea, what about surfacing simple
testimonials? Encouraging peers to write a short testimonial about their
experience on a course when they complete it? These dont have to be essays,
maybe stipulate that they are no longer than a paragraph. This can be stored
and reviewed/approved by administrators ( if we feel the need to ), but
crucially on the front page we can display the users profile picture, speech
bubble with their testimonial?