[p2pu-dev] P2PU Learn landing page

Philipp Schmidt philipp at p2pu.org
Mon Oct 10 18:27:21 UTC 2011

The Schools blocks at the top distract from the general courses that aren't
associated with any School. It forces the user to scroll down to find the
courses.

Would be useful to know if most of our current users are looking for an
overview of the different Schools, if they tend to look for one specific
School, or if they browse the list of courses.

We might need a separate Schools overview page, and keep the Learn page
focused on helping users find and filter from all the available courses /
groups across all the Schools.