[p2pu-dev] users are starting to create "challenges"

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Thu Oct 6 15:46:06 UTC 2011

But we used to be able to select "Other" and then could write-in things like
"Seminar" or "Workshop" or something that was more fitting for what we were
doing. I don't think we have any of those right now but that was something
I, as a user, was thinking of making.

Jessica Ledbetter
http://jessicaledbetter.com