[p2pu-dev] users are starting to create "challenges"

Alison Cole alison at p2pu.org
Thu Oct 6 14:53:11 UTC 2011

Sorry my last email wasn't clear at all. (Although Philipp I agree with your
+1's.)

Users can substitute a name change for study group and call it a personal
learning plan.

What I meant to describe was it would be good for us to have the "other"
option so folks can feel free to experiment. Otherwise, it's unclear that
experimentation is encouraged.

--

Alison