[p2pu-dev] A course for several schools

Maria Droujkova droujkova at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 13:34:45 UTC 2011

I anticipate this to be a frequent request both for School of Math Future
and for School of Ed, because we are interdisciplinary (math is everywhere,
and so is education).

For example, we are planning a programming platform course that should
probably run on both Webcraft and Math Future.

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova
919-388-1721

Make math your own, to make your own math