[p2pu-dev] question about readability of text on the site - font color too light?

John Britton john at p2pu.org
Tue Nov 29 17:01:37 UTC 2011

We've got a slot for that on our upcoming projects, take a look here:
https://trello.com/card/board/site-design-guidelines/4ec0f020c137ff072a5d8afa/4ed4e4f8ae2602feb606a88b

I totally agree that we need to give some attention to "standard" elements
across the site.
--
contact info:
http://www.johndbritton.com