[p2pu-dev] good free wireframing tool

Jos Flores josmasflores at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 14:24:57 UTC 2011

Hi guys, a completely biased comment here; as far as I know
mockingbird is built on web standards whilst balsamiq is an adobe air
app. I know not everybody is concerned about that kind of stuff but to
me it's important enough to mention it.

The only advantage I'd see with balsamiq is that you could work
offline so depending on how you guys use it, that could be a winner.

The free plan in mockingbird would make it perfect to use in P2PU
study groups though!

cheers,
José