[p2pu-dev] Error with latest pull

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Tue Nov 1 01:27:08 UTC 2011

That seems to have done it. Thanks. Checked the development wiki. I think
this is what I used back in the day:
https://github.com/p2pu/lernanta/wiki/Setting-up-the-development-environment-on-Ubuntubut
it looks different. There's now
https://github.com/p2pu/lernanta/wiki/Lernanta%27s-Setup-Install  Maybe we
should delete the other and point to this one? This one doesn't say to use
--no-site-packages option.

I deleted the lernanta environment and recreated it up without using the
--no-site-packages option, did pip install of the prod.txt and dev.txt and
presto chang-o: it loaded.

Thanks again.

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 10:00 AM, zuzel.vp <zuzel.vp at gmail.com> wrote:

> sudo apt-get install python-m2crypto
> pip install tender_multipass==0.2.1
>
> You will not be able to use the --no-site-packages option of the
> virtualenvs if you want to install python-m2crypto with apt-get. You
> also have the alternative of installing it from
> http://chandlerproject.org/Projects/MeTooCrypto or
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/M2Crypto
>
> Those are the dependencies needed for single sign on with help.p2pu.org.
>
> --
> Thanks,
>    Zuzel
>
> On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 4:27 PM, Jessica Ledbetter
> <jessica at jessicaledbetter.com> wrote:
> > I had an error after updating the code and glanced at the commits for
> what
> > changed but didn't see anything that jumped out. Also readme is now
> mostly
> > pointing to the wiki for how to install the environment so can't see
> > additions to that when pulling from github. However, after some digging I
> > checked the installation wiki page and did a diff and found the line.
> >
> > Suggestion: if there's something big like installing a new module like
> > python-m2crypto that we email the dev list so other developers know or
> > somehow let us know.
> >
> > Though I did the install command but still getting an error saying "No
> > module named M2Crypto."
> >
> > Any ideas what I'm missing?

Jessica Ledbetter
http://jessicaledbetter.com