[p2pu-dev] P2PU API

Stian Håklev shaklev at gmail.com
Tue May 31 05:58:43 UTC 2011

I know that for me personally, having some kind of simple API would let me
experiment with lot's of ideas in a language I am comfortable with, and
without having to worry about making the main platform unstable, etc. I am
sure there are other people out there who have lot's of great or crazy ideas
- by letting them play we'll see which ones turn out good.

Stian