[p2pu-dev] P2PU API

Pippa Buchanan Pippa.Buchanan at gmail.com
Mon May 30 11:53:20 UTC 2011

Can I add in an additional question for this - as I know it would provide
more clarity when explaining the benefits for me and other less actively
geeky community members. I'm only feeling 23.768% geek today :-)
*
How do we imagine the API being used?

*Er, am I right in assuming that an API would allow people to build tools to
pull and push data onto the system? So theoretically a tool might be built
to allow offline creation of course and group content such as tasks?

Or a wordpress plugin might be built using the API which would allow users
to submit a blog post as a response to a task?

Obviously, the great thing about APIs is that they really allow interesting
mashups to occur which we can't really predict - but it is really helpful to
know what types of things could obviously be developed using this.