[p2pu-dev] [Standup] 2011-05-25

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Wed May 25 16:14:11 UTC 2011

Mainly focused on bug triage and coding. The Lernanta group is kind of quiet
now that we're in week 5 but I support as I'm needed and can :)

Tweaking UI here and there. Some are so subtle that only people like Joao
and me will probably notice. ;) Others will be a little more obvious.

Submitted us for usability testing with Steve Krug. I'll let you know if we
get picked. Even if we don't, I'll still use the knowledge gained to suggest
more changes.

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 8:42 AM, Jessy Kate Schingler
<jessy at jessykate.com>wrote:

> Opinions welcome on where my time would be most helpfully spent :)

Search! Yes! Please!

--
Jessica Ledbetter
http://jessicaledbetter.com