[p2pu-dev] batucada challenges have pages (can we copy?)

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Wed May 25 13:01:29 UTC 2011

There is also a related ticket about the order of comments in the
pages/tasks: http://p2pu.lighthouseapp.com/projects/71002/tickets/307-make-all-messages-fifo-from-top
and in the future the best solution is probably to have per-user
read/unread data like google reader. -- For now I recommend that users
which does not like to receive the updates by email (at least until
there is a digest option), use tools like google reader to follow
study groups activity because there they will have the read/unread
functionality.

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel