[p2pu-dev] About Actual Development

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Mon May 23 23:00:23 UTC 2011

A VM helps for those that don't want to dual boot really plus a few
other bonuses. I like that I can be on any OS and get my dev
environment going quickly via a VM. Plus I can experiment and create
new ones easily.

I hope you have better luck with Ubuntu. I believe the installation
instructions will work with 11.04. If you run into problems, please
post on http://new.p2pu.org/en/groups/introduction-to-contributing-to-lernata/content/task-two-create-development-environment/