[p2pu-dev] Mockups of activity streams

Stian Håklev shaklev at gmail.com
Mon May 23 11:56:51 UTC 2011

What do you mean by tag info? The tag saying "Intro to CSCL"? This is for
the course page, so every single link would by definition be for Intro to
CSCL... Or do you mean the "posted at p2pu" etc?

We could definitively fit in time easily on the same line as the user name
etc. I think there are lot's of ways of rethinking this, but I think it's
quite urgent to at least make it a lot smaller, because right now it's quite
unusable, especially for large amounts of updates. (Whcih is why we turned
off RSS feeds in my course).

Stian