[p2pu-dev] Suggestion for developemnt process

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Sun May 22 16:00:55 UTC 2011

Thanks -- I also added a link to the site that is used in that setup
instead of badges.p2pu.org.

The other bug was more general. I fixed it on alpha
(http://alpha.p2pu.org/en/groups/lectura-del-griego-del-nt-101/content/full-description/):

We should be using:

CREATE DATABASE <dbname> CHARACTER SET utf8;

to create the database. -- Need to update the documentation and check
which is the default character set on production.

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel