[p2pu-dev] [p2pu-community] Fwd: YUE +p2pu

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Sat May 21 00:09:06 UTC 2011

2011/5/20 Alan Webb <alancwebb at gmail.com>:
>  Their concerns all seem to stem from a fear that the site could become
> blocked any day, for example by some unmoderated political content getting
> posted.

Did they considered to setup a smaller but highly moderated (which
maybe only lets people register if they have email accounts in china)
instance of the software (hosted in china)? It will probably be easier
to integrate our site with another site that runs the same software
(https://github.com/p2pu/lernanta) that with another home-grown
solution. In the future if the main p2pu.org becomes blocked in china,
they could still preserve their own p2pu site. Of course they will
need people in charge of removing and banning users who post
politically controversial content in their site.

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel