[p2pu-dev] Fwd: wiki issue

Stian Håklev shaklev at gmail.com
Sat May 14 02:50:29 UTC 2011

Wikispaces is currently not blocked in China. However, all it would take is
one Falungong or Tibetan independence wiki, for it to be blocked. This will
be the case with all large Web 2.0 spaces. Of course, we can choose to not
care about this, and say that if China blocks or sites, it's too bad for
China. Or we can choose to host the key infrastructure ourselves. (In this
case, we might still get in trouble, of course, if someone suggests a
politically sensitive course to run on P2PU).

Stian

http://reganmian.net/blog -- Random Stuff that Matters