[p2pu-dev] Feedback on my first Lernanta Task

Joe Corneli holtzermann17 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 15:40:14 UTC 2011

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 12:47 AM, John Britton <public at johndbritton.com> wrote:
> Similar to my feedback on comments, it would be good to know which task I am on and which I have completed.

This is relevant to the "task tracker" discussion w/ Zuzel in another
contemporary thread.

To expand on this briefly: it's particularly relevant for people who
are signed up for many groups to have an inbox that tracks all of
their tasks across the different groups.

For example here are all my tickets in the Planetary software project:

http://trac.mathweb.org/planetary/report/10

Something like that, that sorts the tasks by "course" instead of by
"component" could be useful for learners.  Encouraging people to break
group activity down into do-able tasks could help people focus on
doing things.  At the very least it would help everyone understand
what they're actually doing.