[p2pu-dev] a P2PU toolbar for navigating external content? Use case: blog posts, JSFiddle tasks, Badge submissions

Joe Corneli holtzermann17 at gmail.com
Sat May 7 15:15:38 UTC 2011

If something can be prototyped with FF it can be taken up on other
browsers later.

A couple of references to related work:

The sociallearn.org website describes SocialLearn as a "free tool" and
say it will be available for beta testing later this year.  They have
a "learning backpack" toolbar that could be useful in this fashion.

My own Gravpad project, demoed here,
http://metameso.org/~joe/pages/gravpad-mockup.html
could be used as a browser plugin or as a pop-up that exists within
individual pages/elements on P2PU.  This early demo includes a
Greasemonkey plugin -- it needs work (in particular, porting to
Etherpad 1.1 and Jetpack).