[p2pu-dev] Contributing to Lernata (code) group. previously... [p2pu-community] Working with the new site: Ideas from Dan Diebolt and I

Jessy Kate jessy.cowansharp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 16:27:55 UTC 2011

i'm happy to be an advisor to the process wherever it would help too. john,
brian and i worked with lernanta when we were first getting it set up from
batucada. i've probably installed it about 8 times on different systems and
am reasonably familiar with the code base (or at least the code base prior
to zuzel's work, which i don't imagine has changed the overall architecture
that much, but correct me if i'm wrong!).

jessy

Jessy Cowan-Sharp
http://jessykate.com