[p2pu-dev] [p2pu-schools] SoSI News

Dan Diebolt dandiebolt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 13:14:03 UTC 2011

While the big shots fight the video format battle we should definitely
create our own barriers by not allowing HTML5 <video> elements to be
composed in the rich text editor. This would be in line with our extant
svg. Just ban anything that could take a src attribute. Why not just remove
the Source button from the rich text editor altogether? May as well ban
JavaScript from the site as well as it can be the source of a lot of
mischief.