[p2pu-dev] feedback on new site design ideas

Philipp Schmidt phi.schmidt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 07:18:04 UTC 2011

We posted an general update about the development of our new site to
the blog today:

http://blogs.p2pu.org/blog/2011/03/29/a-new-website-for-p2pu/

We also want to get more feedback and input to the design ideas for
the prototype (keeping in mind that this is a "minimal viable product"
- not the long-term full fledged site) and the bigger ideas for the
future.

In the last few weeks, we held two technology design meetings (in
Toronto, and San Francisco) to come up with a high-level roadmap for
the new site. We created wireframes with more detailed descriptions of
the features we intend to build for the prototype. Please submit your
comments directly in lighthouse, or post here to discuss.

* Study Group Home Page --
http://p2pu.lighthouseapp.com/projects/71002-lernanta/tickets/46-study-group-home-page#ticket-46-2
* Schools Home Page --
http://p2pu.lighthouseapp.com/projects/71002-lernanta/tickets/49-schools-home-page