[p2pu-dev] [Standup] 2011-03-16

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 14:02:44 UTC 2011

Hi,

Apart for meetings and skype/phone calls, I worked in having the 0.1
release out:

    * Provide the same functionality as Batucada with our own UI design/makeup.
    * Course organizers can add links to external tools that are
connected to the course (if they have RSS, the feed shows up in the
activity stream).
    * Users can follow a course and leave notes in the course wall.
    * Users can login with the same user accounts they had at the
drupal site (without requiring registration), and nobody else can
register their usernames or emails.
    * Deploy the new site in the production server.

Thanks to Andy (https://github.com/AndyHendy) and Sean
(https://github.com/Suggsgested) for their contributions. If anyone
else whats to contribute let me know and I will help you pick a task
you like.

I also moved the DNS to linode, and stopped an etherpad/soffice issue
that was increasing our CPU and network transfer use on the
development server. I gave high priority in Charles work to fixing a
few loose cables in the support for iframes on the drupal site, and
updated our dev roadmap
(https://github.com/p2pu/lernanta/wiki/Lernanta%27s-Roadmap  ---
Follow the links there for a detailed list of what will be
implemented) which will have more rounds of changes today and during
the SF meetings.

Now I am going through the tickets for release 0.2 (one down eight more to go).

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel