[p2pu-dev] Lernanta architecture

Stian Håklev shaklev at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 03:45:27 UTC 2011

Hi guys, I just posted some ideas about the lernanta architecture that I've
been thinking about for quite a while, here:
https://github.com/p2pu/lernanta/wiki/Stian's-ideas-about-lernanta-functionality

The main thrust is extendibility - because we have to recognize that we
simply do not know what an effective learning environment looks like. (We
know a little bit more today than a year and a half ago, but we're still in
the very beginning). And of course, different course organizers will need
different tools. It should be very clean, easy to manage, and provide the
basic tools well documented - but it should also be easy to experiment with
adding new ways of interacting.

And interaction with external services is really key - both for the
experience of taking the course, and getting data on learner interaction, so
that we can do research on learning at P2PU.

I believe these two aspects will make the P2PU platform very compelling for
course organizers, students and researchers.

Looking forward to discuss these ideas further.
Stian

--
http://reganmian.net/blog -- Random Stuff that Matters