[p2pu-dev] The setup at production for milestone 1 is almost ready.

Alison Jean Cole alisonjean.cole at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 23:09:51 UTC 2011

First of all - so good!

Posting tasks from the dashboard might seem like a strange feature, but upon
consideration, if we frame the language/process around it the right way,
this could be an excellent way for folks to post community based tasks and
have them be visible. Also "task" could be proposing meetups or working
groups.

It'd be a great way for folks to get involved and track progress at the
community level without having to dive into lighthouse/tracker which is
shielded... thoughts?

ALISON
p2pu.org/users/alison