[p2pu-dev] activity around p2pu

Dan Diebolt dandiebolt at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 22:43:56 UTC 2011

You can aggregate any data on the web not excluded by robot file using Yahoo
Query Language to proxy the request and return data via JSONP for client
side manipulation.

For the feed:

http://p2pu.uservoice.com/forums/84091-course-suggestions.atom

Here is the YQL console:

http://y.ahoo.it/llUcm4to

Which can now be embedded in a course page via an <iframe> constructed with
jsFiddle using the jQuery template plugin:

http://p2pu.org/webcraft/node/27443/document/27501

The above page shows both the embedded fiddle with access to the results,
html, css and javascript panels as well as a second embed of the unbranded
"final cut" fiddle which removes all branding and in fact could be hosted
from any site - even p2pu!