[p2pu-dev] The setup at production for milestone 1 is almost ready.

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 02:17:47 UTC 2011

A task in your profile is visible (i.e. appears in the dashboard)
right now to you and your followers. That feature uses the same code
than the post task for a course, and I made it available as a proof of
concept. Right now Courses and People are pretty much alike (both have
followers, links from which content gets pulled into their pages,
...). I don't know if being able to have my own tasks could help in
autodidactic scenarios, but it will be easy to disable/enable this
feature for the profiles as necessary. -- The part of been confusing
is an issue so I will probably disable it before Monday.

It will be good to know also how organizers and peers in general will
be using tasks in order to improve this feature. I have a few ideas
but it will be better to hear from people that had taken/organized
courses at p2pu.

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel