[p2pu-dev] Online annotation tool (update)

Philipp Schmidt phi.schmidt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 19:46:06 UTC 2011

Please have a look and connect with Aron to give feedback,
suggestions, etc. They are hoping to finish the main JavaScript
development in the next 10 days, so this is a good time to chime in.

[Zuzel - this is a tool that Rufus Pollock and I have supported. It
allows annotations of online texts. In the future it would be useful
to consider how/if we want to integrate this into the P2PU platform.
We don't have to integrate it - depending on use-case / demand. We can
also just consider it an external tool that we can suggest to our
users.]