[p2pu-dev] [Standup] 2011-03-02
zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 14:09:56 UTC 2011
* Deployed the badges pilot.
* Got a fulltime job :)
* Initial integration of lernanta-cut -- exhorting front end
developers to clean/fix issues with the integration.
* Setting up Lernanta demo http://dev.p2pu.org:8090/
* Cleaning up tracker, writing roadmap draft, and integrating pivotal
* Getting Lernanta to be up-to-date with Batucada -- The merge is
complete and the demo is updated :)
* Integration with drupal (reuse osqa customizations) in terms of
* See how things are going with lernanta-cut integration.
* Move some tasks from milestone2 --> milestone1 -- Since the merge
went smoothly, and there was no need to do everything manually, there
is time left before March 14th for finishing the TODOs app
implementation (Jessy, it will be very useful if you could explain in
a separate thread a few use cases of TODOs for organizers and peers,
to have a better idea of which features should be added).
On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 4:01 AM, John Britton <public at johndbritton.com> wrote:
> * Hiring a tech lead
> * On-ramping process for new designers and developers
> * Preparation for SXSW talk on P2PU
> * Metrics for P2PU
> contact info:
> @johndbritton - http://twitter.com/johndbritton
> On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 3:02 AM, <standup-bot at p2pu.org> wrote:
>> It's time for standup!
>> Please reply to this thread with the status of what you've done since the
>> last standup, what you're working on now, and what's next.
>> p2pu-dev mailing list
>> p2pu-dev at lists.p2pu.org
> p2pu-dev mailing list
> p2pu-dev at lists.p2pu.org
More information about the p2pu-dev