[p2pu-dev] #319 URGENT Problems with registering with OpenID =(

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Fri Jun 24 15:52:13 UTC 2011

Hello,

Appologies for this URGENT flag but I find it quite important issue. I've just spoke on IRC with 2 people who I consider experts in topic of Semantic Web about joining Semantic Web study group which I have created on P2PU. Both of them couldn't register trying to use OpenID =(

I've added comments to this ticket:
http://p2pu.lighthouseapp.com/projects/71002-lernanta/tickets/319-not-able-to-create-new-account-using-openid-option#ticket-319-10

also logs today  ~15:07UTC can give some information I hope...

I've also proposed to let them know once it works again. Could we try to work on fixing it ASAP?

BTW In other group which I have crated on P2PU (Federated Social Web) I listed 'start using OpenID' as first task and now it turned out that it doesn't work here LOL ;-)

Thanks and my appreciation for great work with new P2PU platform!
elf Pavlik

http://wwelves.org/perpetual-tripper