[p2pu-dev] [Standup] 2011-06-22

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 14:52:46 UTC 2011

If you find me on irc you can ping me anytime. You could also add a
ticket to lighthouse on the current milestone with any details or add
TODOs and instructions to the documentation on
https://github.com/p2pu/Degrees-of-Freedom/blob/master/readme
------------------------
And my status update:

* Working on school features (was working on "more style configuration
options for schools" requested by SoW).
* The next two tickets I am going to work on are the one for "adding
privacy settings to groups participation/signup so participants can
choose to share their information (username,full name, EMAIL) with the
group organizers so they can add them to external platforms used for
the group/course" requested by MathFuture and the one for "displaying
cloning hierarchy related to a group/course" requested by Sosi.

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel