[p2pu-dev] to school organizers about short term dev priorities

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 05:54:44 UTC 2011

Hi,

We included (right now on alpha.p2pu.org and will be in p2pu.org in
the next release) more configuration options to allow school
organizers to change the look and feel of the schools. I configured
some examples on alpha.p2pu.org so please visit the schools homes and
login (with username: user-3 and password: password) to use the "Edit
School" functionality:

* Organizers can upload four different images: striped background,
school home page logo, groups sidebar logo, and site logo.
* Organizers can set 5 different colors: headers colors (darker and
lighter variants), background color, menus color (darker and lighter
variants).

You can see some screenshots in the attachment. Note that I used the
current school logos for both the school home page logo, groups
sidebar logo, and that the sidebar width is set so the logo fits
inside it. SoW requested the possibility of using different logos for
the groups sidebar and the school home page. They are probably going
to keep the current logo (I can remove the white background) and
configure (or send us) another one for the homepage.

Waiting for feedback :)

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel