[p2pu-dev] Fwd: New Message from Carmella

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 23:16:14 UTC 2011

I don't think there is a bug that could cause a fake import so lets
assume she used http://new.p2pu.org/en/groups/import/ to import the
http://old.p2pu.org/webcraft/wordpress-website-101 course from the old
site. The import and clone features are designed to recreate a course,
study group, ... with different participants and organizers. All
groups created through this tool give credit to the group/course they
are based on by displaying this info on the side bar. However the
update messages for adding tasks, the full description, ... to the
resulting group are attributed to the person doing the import clone.
That does not mean that person is the author of that content but is
probably the reason (+ that she is now organizer of the resulting
group) that made her think that we are giving the credit to her.

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel