[p2pu-dev] Fwd: New Message from Carmella

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Wed Jun 15 16:20:07 UTC 2011

http://new.p2pu.org/en/Carmella/

Looks like she forked the WordPress 101 class that she was a participant of
on the old site. Not sure if that was the bug. I'm guessing she forked
though. Right now we just say that the original material is from the
original course on the course's home:
http://new.p2pu.org/en/groups/wordpress-website-101/

Also, lot of trailing white space on the title. Odd. Thought that that was
trimmed.

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 12:10 PM, Alison Jean Cole <
alisonjean.cole at gmail.com> wrote:

> Bug?
>
> ALISON
> new.p2pu.org/en/alison/ <http://p2pu.org/users/alison>