[p2pu-dev] p2pu question

Pippa Buchanan Pippa.Buchanan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 09:24:11 UTC 2011

Hi Claire,

you could also suggest to casual participants that they're welcome to
organise a call of their own  - perhaps present them with sample agenda and
notes from the original call so that they have a guide for how to facilitate
their own meetings.

In some ways it makes a lot of sense to have a restricted number of people
on a call and to divide up into "teams" - even with etherpad and similar
tools helping you out it can be very difficult to facilitate a large group
of people online!

Pippa