[p2pu-dev] p2pu question

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Sat Jun 11 20:54:32 UTC 2011

I think one of the potential ideas was joining at different tiers. One could
be organizer, another participant, another follower, maybe something in
between participant and follower like a casual participant?

http://p2pu.lighthouseapp.com/projects/71002/tickets/83-sign-up-roles

And, at this time, followers don't get emails when there are changes. It's
on the wishlist for the next release (0.8) though.

http://p2pu.lighthouseapp.com/projects/71002/tickets/269-email-updates-for-followers

So that might help too?

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 10:00 AM, Alan Webb <alancwebb at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think you could do that most easily just with the language you use
> probably.  In other words, accept as many people you want as participants
> and announce dates for calls for that smaller group on the wall anyway, just
> making clear that those calls only pertain to a subset of the people who are
> contributors.  Do you think that could work?
>
> Either way, I'm copying the P2PU dev listserv to highlight your question as
> a unique use case for how new users might want to use the follow and
> participate options.
>

> On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Claire Bangser <cjbangser at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> it would be great if lots of people could contribute on the wall/answer
>> questions and tasks, but only a handful of people were part of a smaller
>>  group that we have calls with every 2 weeks or so...
>>

>> On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 9:48 AM, Alan Webb <alancwebb at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Everything's possible... what would the two tiers be?

Jessica Ledbetter
http://jessicaledbetter.com