[p2pu-dev] placement of "participate" and "follow" buttons

João Antonio de Menezes Neto tonyhomes at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 16:16:21 UTC 2011

I remember that there are about 3 buttons, right? (Clone, Follow,
Participate). I guess the sidebar would get too colorful if they have 3
different colors.
Agreed with Jessica about the problem on putting them on the heading and
also there's another detail which is localization, maybe these buttons will
get different sizes with different languages (in Portuguese for instance
though, the difference isn't that important: Clonar, Seguir, Participar).

=]

João