[p2pu-dev] dns change, keeping links sane

zuzel.vp zuzel.vp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 14:47:27 UTC 2011

Today we were talking also about:

* Static redirects for important pages like school pages so if they
access http://p2pu.org/webcraft they go to the p2pu.org webcraft
school page on the new site (please list any any important pages you
know of. i will try to check google analytics for data about this). --
using http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.3/ref/contrib/redirects/
* Dynamic redirects to the same url but in archive.p2pu.org if the
page exists on the old site.

--
Thanks,
    Zuzel