[p2pu-dev] another argument for a "webmaster" group

Pippa Buchanan Pippa.Buchanan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 13:55:55 UTC 2011

Philipp - re: SoW / schools approval process - at this point I it just lets
us confirm that the groups selecting SoW or SoSI are appropriate for the
school as opposed to discovering that flash and other unsuitable topics are
being proposed. It also notifies people working within schools that new
groups are proposed - at the moment we receive no notification that a group
has been added to a school.

I'll make sure to communicate this to the Webcraft list and will also
communicate as part of the update.

P*