[p2pu-dev] another argument for a "webmaster" group

Philipp Schmidt phi.schmidt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 12:33:29 UTC 2011

On 3 June 2011 12:46, Nadeem Shabir <ns at talis.com> wrote:

> Philipp,
>
> What was it that prompted him to post this?
> If he's saying that p2pu said that flash911 is not a group we need, then
> presumably he feels that was communicated to him by someone?
>
> Are you aware of , or can you provide any context around this?

I saw a general mention about a flash course on the webcraft list, but
believe that the main communication happened between Pippa and him off list.
However, I am pretty sure that Pippa would have made it clear that while the
course might not fit into School of Webcraft, it would be very welcome as a
P2PU course. So, it's probably a matter of clarifying that - but would be
useful if I (Alison, Pippa, Bekka, etc.) could do that on his course home
page so that others don't get confused.

-- P