[p2pu-dev] Moving menu items around & search box

João Antonio de Menezes Neto tonyhomes at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 17:20:14 UTC 2011

Yep, buttons need another place that's not the right-hand corner. I still
think they're good in the sidebar.
Something I'd like to add to my original suggestion to the Course home is
short, instructional texts about
what each page session is about. Example:

Instead of having "Tasks", we could have "Tasks /line break, smaller font/
See the suggested list of activities and discuss them with the peers"
This is important because we don't have the clear mental model of Tasks
being a Discussion Forum. So this way we can have best of both worlds.

João