[p2pu-dev] Moving menu items around & search box

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Wed Jun 1 17:12:59 UTC 2011

Then we don't have a list of tasks on sub pages like
http://alpha.p2pu.org/en/groups/introduction-to-ruby-and-rails/content/week-1-programming-assignments/

<http://alpha.p2pu.org/en/groups/introduction-to-ruby-and-rails/content/week-1-programming-assignments/>I
do have "Task List" in the breadcrumbs though. Is that enough?

Maybe in the future we'll have a "next" and "previous" too on the task's
view page.

Jessica Ledbetter
http://jessicaledbetter.com